CYNTHIA J KOELKER , MD is a board-certified family physician with over twenty years of clinical experience. A member of American Mensa, Dr. Koelker holds degrees in biology, humanities, medicine, and music from M.I.T., Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, and the University of Akron. She served in the National Health Service Corps to finance her medical education. The author continues to practice medicine in Ohio where she resides with her family and beloved golden-doodles.
- Summer of Survival – Special Offer
- Free Antibiotic Indication and Dosing Guide
- One-day Suturing and Minor Surgery Workshop May 10, 2014
- What you will find here
- Survival Medicine Workshops
- Tip of the Week: Suture material – what to get and where
- Free download – The Ship Captain’s Medical Guide – Childbirth